Posted 15 years ago by KC
Version: 4.0.0282
Platform: .NET 3.5
Environment: Windows Vista (32-bit)
Occasionally, i get an error indicating "Collection was modified after the enumerator was instantiated.", upon typing a "." after an object reference. So, I am guessing it has to do with intellisense. But, it is difficult to diagnose because as i mentioned... it doesn't happen all the time. But, when it does happen the editor (form that contains the editor in my app) closes. Any ideas? (Also, note I recently upgraded to build 282 from build 281... but I had this same problem with 281, so i don't think it is specific to 282).

Here's the StackTrace:
at System.Collections.Specialized.ListDictionary.NodeKeyValueCollection.NodeKeyValueEnumerator.MoveNext()
at d.w()
at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.DotNet.Dom.DotNetProjectResolver.a(IDomType A_0, String A_1)
at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.DotNet.Dom.DotNetProjectResolver.GetTypeInheritanceHierarchy(IDomType type)
at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.DotNet.Dom.DotNetProjectResolver.GetStandardModules(IDomType contextType, String namespaceName, DomBindingFlags flags)
at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.VB.VBContext.a(DotNetProjectResolver A_0, String A_1)
at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.VB.VBContext.ResolveForCode(Document document, CompilationUnit compilationUnit, DotNetProjectResolver projectResolver)
at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.VB.VBContext.GetContextBeforeOffset(Document document, Int32 offset, CompilationUnit compilationUnit, DotNetProjectResolver projectResolver, Boolean forParameterInfo)
at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.VB.VBSyntaxLanguage.GetContext(SyntaxEditor syntaxEditor, Int32 offset, Boolean beforeOffset, Boolean forParameterInfo)
at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.DotNet.Dom.DotNetSyntaxLanguage.b(DotNetLanguage A_0, SyntaxEditor A_1, Boolean A_2)
at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.VB.VBSyntaxLanguage.ShowIntelliPromptMemberList(SyntaxEditor syntaxEditor)
at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.VB.VBSyntaxLanguage.OnSyntaxEditorKeyTyped(SyntaxEditor syntaxEditor, KeyTypedEventArgs e)
at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.SyntaxEditor.a(EditorView A_0, Keys A_1, Char A_2, Boolean A_3)
at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.SyntaxEditor.OnKeyPress(KeyPressEventArgs e)

Comments (1)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
KC,

Based on that stack trace, you should be able to reliably reproduce it once you identify the scenario that causes it. Once you can do that, please email over a simple sample project that shows it happening or tell us how to repro it with our SDI editor demo. Then we can debug what is happening and get it fixed. Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.