Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Fixed issue with Office 2007 styles for DataGridColumnHeader not respecting HorizontalContentAlignment or VerticalContentAlignment.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown when using non-hosted auto-hide popups in .NET 4.0 beta 2.
- Added new PartValueCommitTriggers.EnterKeyDown trigger which commits any part changes when the Enter key was pressed.
- Changed the DataGrid Interop columns default value for the PartValueCommitTriggers property to better match DataGrid standard behavior.
- Exposed PartEditBox slot properties from the DataGrid Interop columns.
- Exposed PartEditBox slot properties from the PropertyGrid Interop property editors.
- Fixed issue when entering data in Double, In32, Int32Rect, Point, Rect, Size, and Vector editors.
- Added DesignerSerializationVisibility(DesignerSerializationVisibility.Content) attribute to read-only collection properties so they can be properly serialized.
- Updated NavigationPane tooltip to only apply to the associated button.
- Added PropertyGrid.IsSummaryResizable property which can be used to prevent the summary area from being sized by the end-user.
- Fixed a bug where run-time label changes to contextual tab groups or tabs in them may not resize the controls appropriately.
- Fixed a bug where RibbonWindow content could be clipped when glass is active in .NET 4.0 beta 2.
- Improved the text exporters to not add style update tags if a highlighting style had all default values.
- Fixed a bug in the Language Designer where the code generated for classification type providers should have indicated a Default underline instead of None.
- Fixed a bug in the Language Designer where machines with non-English cultures could output an invalid xmlns for language project and definition files.
Actipro Software Support