Intellisense Popup not scaled with Editor

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by John Dunn
Version: 9.1.0507
If I scale the SyntaxEditor with a LayoutTransform, both the Intellisense popup and QuickInfo popup are not scaled when displayed. Below are some screen shots showing the issue ( just links since I can't figure out how to post images in the forums ).

Pic 1
Pic 2

Comments (2)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi John,

Tooltips don't normally scale with their owner controls. However we can see how this is useful for a code editor.

What we'll do for the next build is this:

1) Allow IntelliPrompt popups to scale based on the SyntaxEditor.ZoomLevel property (which you can control with ctrl+mouse wheel or by setting it directly). It's about the same as a LayoutTransform but better.

2) Add a SyntaxEditor.Min- and MaxIntelliPromptZoomLevel property that governs the min/max zoom level IntelliPrompt can go to when matching SyntaxEditor.ZoomLevel. Therefore to prevent IntelliPrompt scaling, you could set the max to 1.0.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by John Dunn
In my application, the SyntaxEditor is just one part of the GUI and is scaled along with everything else by it's parents LayoutTransform. Ideally I'd like to scale the Tooltips based on a combination ofthe parent LayoutTransform and the SyntaxEditorZoomLevel.
The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.