Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Fixed issue with using designer for docking windows that are not registered with a DockSite.
- Moved several strings to resources so they can be easily customized.
- Added IsNullContentTransitioningEnabled property to PartEditBox and PartGroup to disable animation.
- Updated styles in Ribbon (Interop) with changes made to default styles.
- Exposed the IsNullContentTransitioningEnabled property via PropertyGrid (Interop) property editors.
- Exposed the IsNullContentTransitioningEnabled property via DataGrid (Interop) columns.
- Updated default cell container styles to use component resource keys so they can be easily customized.
- Added 1-9 access key support for recent documents on the application menu.
- BREAK: Removed code added in previous build to coerce ribbon controls' default CommandParameter value when a Command is set, because it caused an exception in a certain scenario with Prism code.
- Fixed issue with moving groups within a tab using Visual Studio 2010 designer task pane.
- Fixed issue with setting selected item in PopupGallery before containers were generated.
- BREAK: Renamed IUndoHistory.GetChangeTypeForLine to GetChangeTypeForLineRange and updated parameters.
- Updated how the TextAreaLayout event is called.
- Fixed a couple Language Designer bugs when generating VB code.
- Fixed several designer issues in Visual Studio 2010 and Expression Blend 3.
Actipro Software Support