Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the ability to float docking windows and have the resulting window sized to fit the associated content.
- Updated code to ensure that hosted rafting windows are visible in a configurable host, which defaults to the associated DockSite.
- Added the ability for tool window tabs to be placed on bottom (default) or top using the DockSite.ToolWindowsTabPlacement property.
- Fixed a bug where the DocumentTabForegroundNormalBrushKey brush wasn't being used properly.
- Fixed issue where Background property would not take effect for docking windows in a standard MDI host.
- Fixed issue with resizing standard MDI windows when close to minimum size.
- Tweaked designer support for various collection properties.
- Added workaround for binding issues seen when opening drop-down for various PartEditBox-derived controls.
- Fixed issue with editing text in MaskedTextBox with certain masks.
- Added support for adding custom overlay elements to ZoomContentControl.
- Added new QuickStart to demonstrate new ZoomContentControl overlay support.
- Tweaked designer support for NavigationBar.Items and ExplorerBar.Items collections.
- Added ability to customize the expandability of complex properties.
- Added enhanced sorting capabilities to PropertyGrid and PropertyGridDataAccessorItem.
- Added a QuickStart that shows how to implement custom sorting logic.
- Updated Group to use the ItemTemplate property when specified.
- Fixed a bug where swapping Ribbons into a RibbonWindow could break key tips.
- Added support for IME (Input Method Editor), allowing Chinese, Japanese, etc. characters to be entered using a Western keyboard.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.IsImeEnabled property, which defaults to true.
- Updated the CollapsedRegionQuickInfoProvider to convert tabs to appropriate spaces, and outdent code as appropriate.
- Updated SyntaxEditor to use the Consolas font by default if it is on the system, falling back to Courier New as needed.
- Updated the caret to default to 1px wide and changed the default CaretBrush value.
- BREAK: Added the QuickInfoProviderBase.ContextTypes property, which was needed to fix an issue related to supporting multiple quick info providers.
- Enhanced the IntelliPrompt Quick Info QuickStart.
- Tweaked outlining margin rendering and adjusted text rendering.
- Updated block indent so that it will not indent empty lines.
- Fixed a bug where changing the SyntaxEditor's font may not immediately update the view appropriately.
- Updated whole word search functionality.
- Fixed a search replace bug introduced in the previous build.
- Fixed usability issue with designer task panes in Classic theme when hosted in Blend 3.
- Updated installer to ensure that Actipro assemblies appear in the VS 2010 Add References dialog.
- Added VS 2010 item templates.
- Fixed tabbing issue with DateTimePicker when using TabIndex.
Actipro Software Support