Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available that adds some very major new SyntaxEditor features:
- Added RaftingWindow.IsIconAutoUpdated property which allows the Icon to be synchronized with the selected docking window when there is a single container.
- Added Focus overload to PartEditBox and derivations that always forwards focus to the first Part or PartGroup.
- Updated designer so EnumListBoxItem is not displayed in the Visaul Studio Toolbox.
- Fixed issue where caret in MaskedTextBox would be hidden when not displaying prompt indicators.
- Fixed issue where TimeSpanEditBox would raise an exception when spinning day part.
- Fixed issue with entering Infinity and NaN values into Double, Point, Rect, Size, and Vector editors.
- Fixed issue where check boxes being drawn backwards when using right-to-left flow direction.
- Tweaked non-editable ComboBox default style so toggle button is highlighted when focused like in Word.
- Added complete support for code outlining (folding) features, both automatic (language-based) and manual (user-defined), along with four new related QuickStarts.
- Added support for inserting intra-text spacers (space in between text characters) and adding adornments in those spaces, along with a new QuickStart showing how to do an in-line code review.
- Added support for collapsing regions of text independently of the code outlining feature, along with two new related QuickStarts.
- Added numerous types into the new ActiproSoftware.Windows.Controls.SyntaxEditor.Outlining namespace.
- Added the IEditorDocument.OutliningManager property, which provides access to the outlining functionality for the document.
- Added the IEditorDocument.OutliningMode property.
- Added the new outlining-related actions and associated commands on EditorCommands.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.IsOutliningMarginVisible, IsCollapsibleRegionHighlightingEnabled, and OutliningMarginBackground properties.
- Added the CollapsedRegionQuickInfoProvider language service, that automatically provides quick info tips for collapsed text.
- Added the IIntraTextSpacerTag class that supports inserting spaces in between text characters, where adornments can be rendered.
- Added the IntraTextAdornmentManagerBase class that makes it easy to insert intra-text adornments.
- Added the ITextViewLine.GetIntraTextSpacerTags, GetIntraTextSpacerTag, and GetIntraTextSpacerBounds methods.
- Added the HitTestResultType.ViewTextAreaOverIntraTextSpacer value.
- Added the ICollapsedRegionManager interface and the ITextView.CollapsedRegionManager property.
- Added the ICollapsedRegionTag class that supports hiding a region of text.
- Made numerous tweaks to the internal view layout process.
- BREAK: Renamed IOutliningSourceProvider to IOutliner.
- Fixed a memory leak scenario.
- Fixed a bug where the change types and translation values passed by view lines when horizontally scrolling could be wrong, thus breaking some adornment display.
- Fixed a bug where regex replacement patterns were using the backslash character as an escape.
- Fixed a bug where doing a line cut on an empty last line was creating an undo entry.
- Fixed a designer bug caused by our obfuscator that occurred in the previous build.
- Added IconFrameSelector markup extension, which can be used to select a specific frame from a .ICO file.
Actipro Software Support