License problems with Ribbon

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by Paul Sinnema
Hi,

We somehow are unable to get the license to work correctly. We've copied the libraries listed in the Readme.html into our project. That alone should be enough, shouldn't it? We then tried to generate the XBAP license like describe on you site here: https://www.actiprosoftware.com/Support/Customer/GenerateXBAPLicense.aspx. That ended in a serialization exception. I guess it did find the resource but could deserialize it?

Regards
Paul Sinnema
Diartis AG

Comments (3)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Paul,

For licensing questions, it's better to work with us directly so we can discuss license data privately. Can you email our support address and we'll help you there with this? Also we're assuming you are making an XBAP and not a normal Windows app, right?

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by Paul Sinnema
Wait a little moment. I've just found the licesnses FAQ. I'll try that first. If it doesn't work, I'll contact you again.
Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Actually look in the WPF Studio documentation. The "Applying WPF Licenses After Purchase" topic is best to look at if you are making a Windows app. If you are making an XBAP, then look at "XBAP Support" since that walks you through the special licensing mechanism needed for XBAPs due to security restrictions.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 21 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.