Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor for WinForms maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Updated block indent so that it will not indent empty lines.
- Updated whole word search functionality.
- Updated quick info and parameter info to appear above target text if the popup would be displayed near the screen bottom edge.
- Added the IntelliPromptMemberList.CompleteRange property.
- Tweaked how forward searching code tracks whether a result is past the search start.
- Added a BackColor property to the IntelliPromptQuickInfo and IntelliPromptParameterInfo classes.
- Updated how semantic parsers process merged language scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where the SemanticParserService was holding a reference to the last processed request when it entered a wait state for the next request.
- Fixed a minor bug with the drag/drop code where a drop of text from another SyntaxEditor in a different source assembly may not work.
- Fixed a minor bug with selection rendering on the last line.
- Fixed a bug where regex replacement patterns were using the backslash character as an escape.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Updated code that searches for .NET assembly documentation files.
- Updated parameter info for VB indexers.
- Updated quick info to show ReadOnly/WriteOnly modifiers for VB properties/fields.
- Fixed a bug with how assembly write-only properties were being cached.
- Fixed a bug where an semantic parsing exception could occur in a rare scenario.
- Fixed an IntelliPrompt bug introduced in the previous build with C# indexers in a certain scenario.
Web Languages Add-on
- Updated the code that determines when to auto-insert an xmlns attribute.
Actipro Software Support