Theming for the various popup menus?

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by SledgeHammer01
Version: 9.2.0515
Is it possible to theme the various popup menus in the docking UI? (i.e. the tool window caption arrow as well as the various document tab ones). I'm using the Ribbon theming for the tabs / docking windows, so it would be nice to theme the menus to match.
Also, this one may be trickier, but is it possible to theme the right click menu when you right click on the scroll bars?

Comments (3)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Sure, we just use native WPF context menus there. So you can use any Styles that target ContextMenu and MenuItem. We don't have any at this time but would like to add some in the future. You could probably crank out some MenuItem styles using our ribbon button (in menu item mode) styles/templates as a starting point for ideas.

ScrollBar right click menus are regular context menus too so the same applies there as well.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by SledgeHammer01
I tried doing:

<Style TargetType="ContextMenu" BasedOn="{StaticResource {x:Static ribbon:RibbonStyles.ContextMenuKey}}" />

but it didn't affect any of the menus. I just want to theme those context menus to match the ribbon theme. There is no exposed "1 line fix" like you have for the ScrollViewer and the ScrollViewerAlternateKey?
Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Unfortunately we don't have any styles for native ContextMenu/MenuItem right now like we do for ScrollViewer. We may add some in the future though, as it is on our TODO list.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.