Office 2010 Themes?

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by Brad Leach
Version: 9.2.0515
Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but is there a plan to include Office 2010 Ribbon themes/functionality in the Ribbon product?

Comments (3)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Brad,

Right now we're finishing up the RTM for our first Silverlight controls. After that we plan on doing some more Docking for WPF enhancements. Following those, we will plan on working on other products including Ribbon theme updates.

We already completed the first phase of Ribbon updates, which was to add the Scenic style. Next will be to make the rest of the ribbon render more like Office 2010.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by Andy Fouse
Hey All,

Since it has been a few months, I figured i would check in for an update. We have two products one using the Actipro Ribbon and another using a Telerik ribbon for WPF and Silverlight support. The Telerik ribbon is supporting the Office 2010 theme and we need to get the ActiPro ribbon up and running with the theme soon or we risk being forced to change to Telerik.

Thus far, we have been very happy with the ActiPro ribbon and your support. I definitely do not want to change vendors.

Can you please provide an estimate so i can provide the higher ups with an expectation?

Thanks in Advance
Andy
Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Andy,

We are currently about mid-way through our development for WPF Studio 2010.2 and we anticipate a release in September for it.

WPF Studio 2010.2 has some very major enhancements for our Docking/MDI, Ribbon, SyntaxEditor, Views, and PropertyGrid controls products. The main focus of the Ribbon enhancements is the Office 2010 theme.

We wanted to have it out by now but Silverlight Studio ended up taking a lot longer than expected to complete, and that pushed back our WPF development a bit. However we have been on WPF again for over a month now and are plugging along each day towards the 2010.2 release.

Hope that helps!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.