Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for WinForms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added dynamic C, C++, and RTF (rich-text) language samples.
- Updated dynamic language XML definition serialization code to properly handle when an explicit pattern group contained multiple patterns with whitespace.
- Updated how code snippet declarations are matched.
- Improved line indent to retain existing indentation formatting.
- Fixed a bug with how collapsed text tips rendered spaces used for indentation.
- Fixed a bug with whole word searches.
- Fixed a bug where doing a regex replace with whitespace may not work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where span indicator glyphs may not always render properly when the indicator is zero-length and starts at the end of a line.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on member list description tip links outside of the editor wouldn't register a link click.
- Fixed a bug where complete word in case-sensitive languages may auto-complete when there are other matches in other case.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved ability to provide IntelliPrompt in unterminated statement blocks.
- Improved With block handling for VB IntelliPrompt.
- Improved case insensitivity handling for VB IntelliPrompt.
- Fixed a bug where structs defined without a constructor and referenced from an assembly wouldn't show up in 'new' IntelliPrompt.
- Fixed a bug in VB where query expressions may not be added to the AST properly.
- Fixed a bug where some parameter info keys were being handled at the end of single line comments.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt may not work correctly in C# generic interface members.
- Updated code to better handle when DotNetProjectResolver.AddExternalReferenceForMSCorLib is not called.
- Updated the Evidence presented to the assembly loader AppDomain to be null if the current AppDomain's Evidence is empty.
Web Languages Add-on
- Updated XML/XSD validation code to not run on empty documents.
- Updated IntelliPrompt member list to work better when in a non-empty attribute value.
Actipro Software Support