Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Studio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the EditorSearchView control and two new QuickStarts to demo it.
- Added a default context menu.
- Tweaked how view mouse down focusing works.
- Fixed a bug where acronym and shorthand search pattern providers could match when line feeds were between search characters.
- Fixed a bug where the SyntaxEditor context menu was showing over scrollbars.
- Added overflow capabilities to ToolBar, which can be disabled via the ToolBar.CanOverflow property.
- Added the ToolBar.Orientation property, allowing for vertical layout.
- Added the RotationConverter class, which is a value converter that can rotate LinearGradientBrush and Thickness instances.
Actipro Software Support