Ribbon Orb not at the right place

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by EXAKOM
Version: 10.1.0523
Hello,
I am having a weird behaviour on the Ribbon Orb,
it's placed a few pixels down and as you can see on the picture, the save QAT icon is cut.
There should be save, undo and redo icons.
If I minimize the ribbon and restore it, I get the QAT icons right, but the Orb is still not placed correctly.
I took the RibbonWindow sample from the Actipro item samples, and the Orb is placed correctly. I have been digging to solve this problem for the last hour or two and I hope you guys have already experienced such a problem and know where to look...
Here is the link for the screenshot:
Link here

Comments (4)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Not sure offhand, we'd probably need a very simple sample project that shows the issue. If you still can't figure it out, please make one and ZIP it up and send it to our support address. Rename the ZIP file extension to ensure it doesn't get blocked.

Actipro Software Support

Ok, I found out what parameter is causing this problem! :)
If you specify the WindowState as Minimized, then the Orb is not placed correctly!
Can you confirm that you have the same behaviour and if you can provide me a fix quickly?
Thanks! :)
Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Nicolas,

Yes we see the orb placement is incorrect when the Window starts out minimized too. We've fixed this for the next release, which will be version 2010.2 in the next several days.

In the meantime perhaps you could open your window in normal state and then flip it to minimized. Perhaps that will work around the issue.

Actipro Software Support

I hope you will release before the 28th as my license will be expired after...
I am quite sure I will renew it anyway, so it doesn't really matter :)
The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.