Embedded Language Support

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Paul Hasselfeldt
Version: 10.2.0533
Does the new LL(*) Parser Framework support Multiple embedded languages like the Winform XML Language definitions? For example in the HTML language when in a Javascript element the language switches to JScript.

[Modified at 12/23/2010 09:29 AM]

Comments (5)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Paul,

Not just yet but we expect to be working on that functionality after we complete the .NET Languages Add-on since there are a lot of customers who want it.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by Paul Hasselfeldt
Has support for Embedded Languages been added in 2011.1 or will it exist in 2011.2?
Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Paul,

Sorry we haven't added anything for that yet. I don't have a timeframe on it at this time.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 11 years ago by Paul Hasselfeldt

I recently came across the post about Language Transitions (http://www.actiprosoftware.com/community/thread/20671/language-transitions). Has this be implemented in the LL(*) parser? Where can I find documentation or examples on how its works?

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Paul,

Sorry but nothing has been added to the LL(*) Parser specifically for multiple languages as of yet. The technique we describe in the other thread focuses on parsing C# code and providing IntelliPrompt within ASP kinds of tags (a child language only).

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.