Is this or isn't this included in WPF Studio?

SyntaxEditor .NET Languages Add-on for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Kenneth Ostraco
We've purchased WPF Studio and just used our free upgrade to get to the newest version. The My Account page lists SyntaxEditor .NET Languages Add-On as something we're supposed to be receiving, and from all the wording on the rest of the site it seems like it's distributed with WPF Studio. However, when I run the sample browser and click on C# Editor it says my license does not include the add-on and to purchase it. Just wondering if this is meant to be included or not?

Comments (1)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Kenneth,

Sorry if there is any confusion, but the "premium" SyntaxEditor language add-ons (Web and .NET Languages Add-ons) are sold separately from SyntaxEditor and WPF Studio.

We do our best to indicate this. For instance its listed on the web pages for the add-ons and WPF Studio, in the readme file, in almost every sample for the add-ons, and throughout the documentation for the products.

Similar to the WinForms SyntaxEditor, the language add-ons are sold separately from WPF Studio since they aren't controls per se. We do keep the price low on them so they are accessible to both large and small companies.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.