Posted 13 years ago by Jakob Christensen - Sitecore
Hi

Why do the license dialog popup when I build my project, saying "Error, Your current license doesn't include this product".

I have a full license to WPF Studio and all the components have a green check mark except the SyntaxEditor .NET Languages and SyntaxEditor Web Languages.

The SyntaxEditor .NET Languages component is bolded.

I do not reference ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.DotNet.Wpf351.dll anywhere in my project.

--Jakob

[Modified at 05/13/2011 12:50 PM]

Comments (4)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Make sure you pull out the lines for the two add-ons in your licenses.licx file. That's likely the problem.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 13 years ago by Jakob Christensen - Sitecore
Wow, that was fast!

Yep - seems to have solved the problem!

Thanks a lot!
Posted 4 years ago by marty wasznicky - President/CTO, Peregrine Connect

I am getting this exception 

System.ComponentModel.LicenseException: 'An instance of type 'ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.Xml.XmlSyntaxLanguage' was being created, and a valid license could not be granted for the type 'ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.Xml.XmlSyntaxLanguage'. Please, contact the manufacturer of the component for more information

Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Marty,

Please write our support address regarding this issue, and we will help you solve the problem privately.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.