Quick Access Toolbar Buttons and Link to Ribbon Buttons

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Mick
Version: 11.1.0542
How are the Quick Access Toolbar buttons linked to the buttons that appear in the ribbon?

I'm having a problem when I add a new button to the Quick Access toolbar: when I right click a ribbon button and add it, the button on the ribbon becomes small and loses its Label text.

If I save the QAT and reload my program, the ribbon button is still small and without a label. Everything works though (CanExecute, Executed, the pictures are correct).

I'm convinced there something wrong with the way I'm doing it, but I don't even know where to start. I figured that the matching logic that "matches" QAT items with their corresponding Ribbon items might be a good place to start.

For reference, I'm building my ribbon buttons dynamically instead of in XAML to allow the user to switch around what they want shown and in what order.

Thank you,
Mick

Comments (1)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Mick,

The CloneService is what tries to clone an object to the QAT. Check out the "Customizing the QAT" documentation topic as it walks through how cloning works and the events you can use to process clones as they are created.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.