The latest build of this product (v5.2.0) was released 23 years ago, which was before this thread was created.
Posted 23 years ago by JW
Hi,

I work for a web design company with approximately 25 employees. We are currently comparing editors to decide if what we use now is the best for us. We use Homesite and Dreamweaver at this time. I downloaded Spider Writer yesterday and was very impressed. Since we are PHP driven I was wondering what you have in store for the future in regards to PHP support. I noticed your comment about suggestions, but no one around here has the time to put together a good suggestion package. My personal suggestion would be to hire a good php consultant and let him direct your path in this area. Then follow up with usibility tests in php shops. Is that something that is feasable? If Spider Writer would spport PHP in a major way, then shops like ours would have a hard time using some other editor. Thanks!

JW

Comments (1)

Posted 23 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
JW,

Thanks for writing. We would like to support PHP better however nobody has given us much help as to what features would be good to add. In the upcoming 5.2, we added a lot more support for CFML. If you do come up with some time to send over suggestions, please post them. Thanks!

Actipro Software Support