Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available, with some bug fixes we wanted to get out before the 2011.2 version. Updates include:
- Updated tabbed MDI commands used to create/update horizontal and vertical tab groups to respect the CanDockLeft, CanDockTop, CanDockRight, CanDockBottom properties.
- Fixed issue with setting TabbedMdiHost.CanDocumentsDrag property before the host was loaded.
- Fixed issue with navigating between Prism views when using Interop assembly.
- Fixed unhandled exception when moving tool window from MDI area then unpinning.
- Added the PopupGallery.ItemCategoryDelegate property to allow better support for gallery items categorization in MVVM.
- Fixed a bug where VB AST node code generation from the Language Designer may have invalid code.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the completion list could throw an exception in a certain scenario.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added code to prevent a possible stack overflow when retrieving a context for an element nested hundreds of levels deep.
- Added CollapseAnimationCompleted event to AnimatedExpanderDecorator.
Actipro Software Support