Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Studio maintenance release is now available, with some bug fixes we wanted to get out before the 2011.2 version. Updates include:
- Fixed a bug where VB AST node code generation from the Language Designer may have invalid code.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the completion list could throw an exception in a certain scenario.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added code to prevent a possible stack overflow when retrieving a context for an element nested hundreds of levels deep.
- Fixed issue with context menu popups throwing exception when using nested menus.
- Fixed issue with placement of nested menus in context menu.
Actipro Software Support