Localize MiniToolBar

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by Ray Huger
Version: 11.1.0545
Where are strings for "Font Color", "Theme Colors", "Standard Colors","B", "I", "U" ? Cold not find in String Resource Browser or directly in ActiproSoftware.Products.Ribbon.SRName.

Comments (4)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Ray,

Those are not part of the Ribbon product itself, but are specified in the samples. If you search in the MainControl.xaml for the document editor demo, you can see them.

Actipro Software Support

I don't get it. The document editor demo does not appear to implement a MiniToolBar. It makes one up from scratch. My app has the following:

<ribbon:MiniToolBar x:Key="mini">

What do I do to make my MiniToolBar instance say "Schriftfarbe" instead of "Font Color"?
Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
For the MiniToolBar we have the instance of that in the RibbonSamples/Common/RichTextBoxMiniToolBar.xaml file which gets used by the document editor demo. It gets displayed in the demo's RichTextBoxExtended.cs code.

But all the UI strings you mentioned for the MiniToolBar are either set in the RichTextBoxMiniToolBar.xaml file or in the ApplicationCommands.cs file if they are coming from commands (like for the ApplyDefaultForeground command).

Actipro Software Support

Very good.
The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.