Menu - PopupButton - Left arrow

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by Ray Huger
Version: 11.1.0545
I have a ribbon Menu whose last item is a PopupButton where the PopupContent is a StackPanel consisting of two Ribbon Buttons. Using the keyboard I can press the right arrow on the PopupButton to expand the submenu and enable selecting either of the two Ribbon Buttons. However, unlike Visual Studio, I cannot collapse the popped up submenu with the left arrow. Is there a setting I am missing here?

Comments (2)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Ray,

If you run our Document Editor demo and go to the Buttons tab, open the Small Menu Item popup and use arrow keys. I'm able to arrow down to an item with a submenu, press Right to open it and Left to close it. If that is the scenario you mean, take a look at this sample's source to see how we did it.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by Ray Huger
Right. My error was that the child of my PopupButton was PopupContent with a StackPanel. It worked fine until I wanted the menu collapse action. When I followed your example and replaced the PopupContent with a Menu it worked just fine.
The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 3 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.