Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Studio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Fixed issue with generating QR codes with version 8 and 16.
- Improved range line uncommenting to better handle whitespace.
- Tweaked how line modification marks are managed with edits.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur in a complex scenario of intra-text spacer and collapsed region tags.
- Fixed a bug where the RequestNavigate event may not fire on IntelliPrompt popups when links were clicked.
- Fixed a bug in the find all logic where it wouldn't always adhere searching to a specified range.
- Fixed a bug where outlining nodes might not move correctly with text inserts.
- Fixed a bug where initially-collapsed outlining nodes might not render correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the retains selection text change setting wasn't being persisted in the undo history.
- Updated how the mouse wheel line delta is calculated.
- Updated the XML and XAML language projects to properly allow Unicode characters in element/attribute names. Also updated the Web Languages Add-on.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added resolver and IntelliPrompt support for anonymous types.
- Improved the context factory and resolver.
- Tweaked the VB implicit line continuation handling.
- Fixed a bug where the VB language combined with header/footer text could throw an exception from outlining code.
- BREAK: Removed the IAssemblyRepository.LoadFrom and ProjectAssemblyReferenceCollection.AddFrom methods since Silverlight allow client access to Assembly.LoadFrom, which is required for those methods.
- Fixed issue with ContextMenu items not closing properly when using multiple levels.
- Fixed issue with menu items not positioning correctly when running under Silverlight 5.
Actipro Software Support