Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new UIStudio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Updated how standard MDI window bounds are set when DockManager.StandardMdiAutoWindowLayoutEnabled is false.
- Updated how path menu item text is drawn.
Dock Controls / TabStrip
- Updated how magnetism applies when dragging a standard MDI window.
- Fixed a bug where tab drag mode wasn't always properly exited when TabStrip.AutoInternalDragAndDrop was on, the mouse was moved outside of the tabs, and the button was released.
- Fixed a bug where TabStripPage.EnsureTabVisible method calls wouldn't always redraw the tabs.
- Added a workaround for a WinForms bug found in x64 systems, which nested dock sites can run into where layouts don't render correctly.
Actipro Software Support