Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for SyntaxEditor has been made available. New features and bug fixes include:
- Made assemblies CLS-compliant.
- Changed the tab character width calculation to use the space character's width instead of the average character width. This allows for an amount of space characters (spaces in a tab) and a tab character to yield the same width for indenting.
- Fixed bug where pressing page down near the end of the document could sometimes throw an exception.
- Fixed rare bug where the OnClick method in UIObject would cause an exception when changing view splits.
- Fixed bug where a span indicator glyph may replicate on display lines that have line indicators with glyphs.
- Fixed bug where EditorView.GoToLine didn't scroll to the display line if the caret was already on the display line.
- Fixed bug where invisible horizontal split button region was available to be clicked, even when word wrap caused the horizontal scrollbar to disappear.
- Fixed bug where the display line calculation would enter a loop in a certain situation.
Actipro Software Support