Posted 19 years ago by Cristian
In the installation setup in the screen where I write the License Key, I receive the Warning "Please enter your full user name" when I push the Next button.
What can be the problem? (the version is 2.0.107.0)

Comments (6)

Posted 19 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Enter your first and last name in that field.

Actipro Software Support

Obviusly I already put my first and last name in the field. I try to install the software in other computer and it installs correctly, but I have this problem with my particular computer. Why does it gave me that message if I already completed the field?
I looked at the installer code and it should only display that message if you enter a name less than 3 characters.

Actipro Software Support

ok, but I write my full name "Cristian Inthamoussu" and it still gives me the Warning. I also tried with other names and filling the field completly and it doesn't work. Any other clue?
I'm not sure... I haven't heard of this happening to anyone before. We use InstallShield for our installer and whatever is causing this would be because of a bad return value from their functions then.

If you are using an evaluation release, maybe trying our latest version would help, but it uses the same installer codebase.

If this is a full release, maybe manually copy the assemblies from your other computer. Then e-mail me and I can tell you how to move your license info over.

Actipro Software Support

Yes, it is a full release, I had copied the assemblies, I e-mail you for the licenses.
Thank you
The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 3 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.