Posted 19 years ago by Ashton - Developer, Schema Solutions LLC
Ok, I just installed and started using VS2005 Beta 2...

WOW!!!!!

Ok, Ctrl+Tab now rocks. One of the best ideas ever.

Something I would like to see SE provide:

1. With hover over objects in VS2005, you can now get controls instead of just infotips messages. I hovered over an array of items and it showed the info about the object and provided a [+] which when I clicked it, expanded the infotip into more more items, with each of these items having [+] beside them. Would be awesome if SE added it to their list to provide similar tips to where user could provide a tip and specify "more", causing SE to show a [+]. If clicked, then SE would request more info.

Just an idea but I can really think of some cool uses for that feature.

Thanks,

Ashton

Comments (1)

Posted 19 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Yeah we like the new Ctrl+Tab navigation features in there too. Actually that would be a UIStudio feature, not a SyntaxEditor feature since it enumerates tool and document windows.

We are trying to get SE 3.0 finished up soon and then for the next major version will be focusing on better background parsing, which will enable us to provide more features like that, which focus on knowing what objects are specified by text.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.