Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for UIStudio is now available.
- Changed Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab functionality in tabbed MDI groups to iterate between containers when multiple containers are active.
- Made several changes to match VS.NET 2005 Beta 2 naming conventions.
- BREAK: Removed the return value from SelectNext and SelectPrevious methods of TabbedMdiContainer.
- BREAK: Renamed the TabbedMdiWindowContextMenuSource.TabbedMdiContainerOpenFilesButton value to TabbedMdiContainerActiveFilesButton.
- BREAK: Renamed the DockManager.OpenFilesContextMenu event to ActiveFilesContextMenu.
- Fixed a bug that let tool windows auto-hide outside other docked controls like toolbars while in standard MDI mode.
- Fixed a bug where the minimizing of a parent Form of a TabStrip would cause the TabStrip's ensure-visible code to execute, thus moving the tabs inappropriately.
- Fixed a bug where the setting of TabStripPage.Active to false while on a selected page didn't change selection and hide the selected page appropriately.
- Updated the Shared/WinUICore libraries.
Actipro Software Support