Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for SyntaxEditor is now available.
- Added an HTML tag member list to the sample application when HTML language is loaded.
- Changed the vertical scroll hint so that it uses document line numbers instead of display line numbers.
- Updated the C# language definition so that it flags words starting with an @ character as an identifier.
- Added the CharClass.Remove method.
- Adjusted code for determining the active range of text while a member list is displayed.
- Fixed a bug with the regular expression engine where character classes were always case sensitive.
- Fixed a bug in HighlightingStyle.Clone that wasn't copying the Tag property.
- Fixed a bug where the collapsed text highlighting style setting wasn't being read from the XML language definition properly.
- Fixed a minor bug with incremental search where the pressing of the backspace key would initiate a backward search for the modified find text.
- Fixed a bug where the search for a matching bracket in a certain situation was throwing an exception.
- Fixed an outlining bug where outlining nodes that ended on the same offset as a child language end would sometimes cause incorrect outlining.
- Updated the Shared/WinUICore libraries.
Actipro Software Support