Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor maintenance release is now available. New features and bug fixes include:
- Changed IntelliPromptMemberList.GetItemReflectionForAssemblyNamespacesAndTypes so that the root namespace is used if no namespaces are specified.
- Added the Serializable attribute to the IntelliPromptMemberListItem class.
- Changed the info tip so that the up and down arrow keys are not captured if there is only one info item.
- Added the EditorView.VisibleColumnCount property.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPromptMemberList.GetItemReflectionForAssemblyNamespacesAndTypes would remove the first character of top-level namespaces if the root namespace was specified.
- Fixed a bug where the Quick Info height would not be resized correctly if wrapping of text occurred.
- Fixed a bug where in a certain situation, the caret in an unselected view could be displayed in the selected view while scrolling the unselected view.
- Fixed a bug where the maximum scrollbar values were not calculated correctly for a word-wrapped editor instance in an MDI child window.
- Fixed a bug where the IntelliPromptMemberList.CompleteWord method could cause a string length out-of-range exception in a certain situation.
- BREAK: Changed UIControl so that it inherits ScrollableControl instead of ContainerControl.
- Made internal adjustments to the licensing code.
Actipro Software Support