Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor maintenance release is available. Changes include:
- Made a major speed improvement in the code that gets document text substrings.
- Added the PrintSettings.ExpandOutliningNodes property to control whether collapsed outlining nodes are expanded for printing.
- Added the EditCommandContext.IsFromKeyTyping property.
- Changed the Indent and Outdent commands to only insert/remove a single tab character if called from the key typing processing code and there is no selection.
- Fixed a bug where the IntelliPrompt popups were not closed if the SyntaxEditor control was on an MDI child form and the MDI parent form was deactivated.
- Fixed a bug where the auto-replace trigger was not firing correctly for Tab and Return key presses.
- Updated the Shared/WinUICore libraries.
Actipro Software Support