Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new UIStudio maintenance release is available. Changes include:
- Adjusted all renderers to more accurately draw borders for tool windows.
- Added the TabbedMdiWindow.Border property.
- Added the VisualStudio2005ToolWindowTabStripRenderer.TabStripTabContainerBorderVisible property to allow for previous tab container border rendering behavior.
- BREAK: Removed the DockContainerBorderSurroundsTitleBar property from the IDockRenderer interface and derived classes.
- BREAK: Removed the GetDockContainerBorderWidth method from the IDockRenderer interface and derived classes.
- BREAK: Removed the DockContainerBorder method from the VisualStudio2002DockRenderer class and derived classes.
- Changed code so that a repaint of the dock controls in the host container control does not occur when the parent form is activated or deactivated.
- Changed code so that the keys that cause next window navigation are not consumed unless the next window navigation dialog is displayed.
- Changed code so that the TabStripPage and NavigationPane classes are flagged as Selectable. This was done to help try and work around a Microsoft .NET framework bug with SelectNextControl.
- Updated post-initialization code to ensure that the Visible properties of non-selected TabStripPages are false.
- Updated post-initialization code to ensure that the Visible properties of non-selected NavigationPanes are false.
- Fixed a minor bug where loading of a tool window layout did not properly restore which ToolWindow in a ToolWindowContainer was selected.
- Fixed a bug where a tool window that was auto-hidden in the designer would not re-dock to the correct host side at run-time.
- Updated the Shared/WinUICore libraries.
Actipro Software Support