Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor maintenance release is available with these changes:
- Fixed an outdent bug where it did not pay attention to the SpacesInTab setting when outdenting text with space indentation.
- Fixed an outdent bug that was caused from changes in the previous build.
- Fixed an indent bug where no selection at the start of a line would not indent.
- Fixed a bug where the IntelliPrompt popups were not closed if the SyntaxEditor control was on a non-toplevel form contained by another control.
- BREAK: Fixed a bug with the regex engine not having the correct precedence order for alternation nodes.
- BREAK: This change may cause some regex patterns that use alternation to be parsed differently than in previous versions since alternation constructs are now the lowest precedence.
Actipro Software Support