Stopping the Evaluation version pop up

Wizard for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 19 years ago by fatboy
I'm in the process of transferring my source onto my nice shiny new computer. I built my solution that contains many projects using the wizard v2.00.0080 and realised i had not installed the wizard. Ran the setup and added the dll to the gac. I've looked at another post on this topic and have tried the things suggested there e.g. copying lic file intto same dir as dll in the GAC, registry setting, reference paths and no joy still getting the eval (or should that be evil) pop up. Please could you let me know the procedure for getting rid of this.

Comments (5)

Posted 19 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Are you sure you installed the Full Release? Also does our sample project compile without the popup?

Actipro Software Support

I'm pretty sure it's the full release (setup file version: 7.4.262.0).
I've tried building the sample app and get the pop up.
I can't locate a copy of the licensing faq page for the license install as mentioned in the help.
I think in 2.0 you can double-click on the area left of the buttons on the popup and it will display a message saying what release you have. In 3.0 we use a much improved licensing model that is much easier to work with.

The Licensing FAQ page is in Customer Relations. Just log in there to get to it.

Actipro Software Support

On clicking as suggested i get the following:

Version: Version 2.00.0080 (Evaluation Release)
Downloaded from Actipro Software.

I can't remember which mail address i used when purchasing the wizard and as the log in method has now changed how do i get my organization purchases list to download the full release.

I can supply my licences key if required

Thanks for your help so far
Yes please email us your organization name, your name and email address and we'll send you a Customer Relations invite where you can get the Full Release.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.