Posted 19 years ago by root
I noticed in another thread that there are plans for UIStudio 2.0. Is there any sort of ETA for this release? Is there a feature list yet? I'd like to purchase UIStudio, but if 2.0 will be released soon, I might wait it out.

Comments (4)

Posted 19 years ago by root
Also, is there any intention to improve VS.NET 2005 compatibility for v1.5? I've been playing with the controls for the last day or so and as much as I love the final product, the VS.NET 2005 support is horrible; my controls are constantly being deleted or just plain messed up (I've spent way too much time manually editing the .designer files).
Posted 19 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
We're working on menus/toolbars for the 2.0 release, which may be a little bit off yet.

Are you able to tell us how to duplicate the problems you're having in VS.NET 2005 by using our sample project? We'd like to fix anything that is an issue.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 19 years ago by Roger Rong
It is nice to hear that the UIStudio 2.0 will include the menu/toolbars - just the stuff we are waiting for. Can I know the timeframe when we can see the 2.0 release?

Thanks

Roger
Posted 19 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
I'll reply to your other post on the subject.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.