Posted 18 years ago by Colin Blakey - Application Development Manager, Vertex Inc
Currently when a menu item is disabled the image is grayed out completely and loks poor e.g. the save floppy disk image turns into a large gray square.

Is there any way to show disabled menu item images as grayscale images?

Thanks

Colin Blakey

Comments (3)

Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Colin,

Is this in the UIStudio 2.0 bar controls? They appear grayscale for us in the bar controls.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 18 years ago by Colin Blakey - Application Development Manager, Vertex Inc
I'm using UIStudio 2.0.0060 and testing with the sample app. changed the File Menu Save item on the DockForm to disabled all the time and it ends up as a gray block.

I see though that if I do this on the Bar Control form I don't have the same issue, because the controls that show the menu are completely different.

My mistake I just happened to pick the wrong form to test with.
Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Colin,

Ahh I see... yes our DockForm still uses the simple owner-draw menus and not our advanced bar controls yet. I will mark down to improve the simple owner-draw menus for the next Shared library release though.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.