Posted 18 years ago by Raymond Ng
Our company is evaluating XtraGrid(http://www.devexpress.com/Products/NET/XtraGrid/index.xml) and Actipro product lately. When I test the UIDocking component in Actipro, I found that if I put a XtraGrid into a Actipro's tool window (For docking purpose), an additional grid level will be added in runtime. I don't know what wrong is it. If the grid is out of the tool window, the grid works fine.

I don't know that's the problem of XtraGrid or not, would anyone please tell me what's going on.

P.S. I have posted this question to XtraGrid, their developer said it may be a problem in UIDocking.

Comments (2)

Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Raymond,

Not sure how it could be a problem with our side. A tool window is simply a Control. It's not like we're looking for their grid control and trying to modify it or anything. :)

Actipro Software Support

Posted 18 years ago by Boyd - Sr. Software Developer, Patterson Consulting, LLC
I've used UIStudio Docking with several 3rd-party controls from different vendors, and everything works fine. Based on my experience, it's more likely that this is a problem with XtraGrid and not UIStudio.
The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.