Posted 15 years ago by Raymond Ng
Our company is evaluating XtraGrid(http://www.devexpress.com/Products/NET/XtraGrid/index.xml) and Actipro product lately. When I test the UIDocking component in Actipro, I found that if I put a XtraGrid into a Actipro's tool window (For docking purpose), an additional grid level will be added in runtime. I don't know what wrong is it. If the grid is out of the tool window, the grid works fine.

I don't know that's the problem of XtraGrid or not, would anyone please tell me what's going on.

P.S. I have posted this question to XtraGrid, their developer said it may be a problem in UIDocking.

Comments (2)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Raymond,

Not sure how it could be a problem with our side. A tool window is simply a Control. It's not like we're looking for their grid control and trying to modify it or anything. :)

Actipro Software Support

Posted 15 years ago by Boyd - Sr. Software Developer, Patterson Consulting, LLC
I've used UIStudio Docking with several 3rd-party controls from different vendors, and everything works fine. Based on my experience, it's more likely that this is a problem with XtraGrid and not UIStudio.
The latest build of this product (v21.1.0) was released 13 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.