Office 2007 look?

Bars for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 18 years ago by Damir Bulic
Are you planning to implement Office 2007 look in the menu/toolbar components? I am not asking for the complete Ribbon functionality, but I just installed new Office 2007 beta2 and it looks awesome. It would be great if my applications could look that great, so I felt he need to ask here about your plans... :)

Thanks,

Damir

Comments (10)

Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Yes, we do plan on adding that UI style for the bar controls.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 18 years ago by Damir Bulic
Great!
Any idea when will this be available?

Thanks,
Damir
Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Damir,

We'll jump back on UIStudio features after our new version of SyntaxEditor is complete.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 17 years ago by Maurizio Margiotta - Lead Programmer, Evolution City Group S.a.s.
Hi,

have you planned a release date for this feature?

Thank you.
Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
We are currently trying to finish up some things for SyntaxEditor but do plan on adding some Office 2007 themes after that.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 17 years ago by Mary
Do you have a status update as to when this might be available?

Thanks.

[Modified at 05/11/2007 12:52 AM]
Yes, we're hoping to get it in the next maintenance release. We've started on it and need to add some other colors to the theme to handle some more complex gradients.

In addition to this we have already implemented color tinting so you can take a base theme, and apply a tint color to it. Therefore with one line of code you can make a great looking purple, red, or any other color theme. We recently used the same concept in our Ribbon control, of which you can see a screenshot at the bottom of this page:
http://www.actiprosoftware.com/Products/DotNet/WPF/Ribbon/Themes.aspx

And third, we've added setters to all color properties on the color scheme class so you can tweak values however you like.

All this should be in the next maintenance release. We've very excited about it!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 17 years ago by Kasper
Wow, that sounds great. Any idea when we can expect this release? I'm already looking forward to several things contained within it :)
Hopefully this week. It involves Shared/WinUICore updates so we have to make sure the other products like some SyntaxEditor changes are complete before it's ready. UIStudio itself is more or less good to go though.

Actipro Software Support

These features are now live in today's build.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.