Posted 12 years ago by Jake Pearson - Software Developer, Alion Science and Technology
Version: 11.2.0552

Hi,

Is there an event I can listen to when the intelliprompt is about to display that will let me remove items from the completion list?  I would like hide some Properties/Methods from the C# window my users see.

thanks,
Jake 

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Jake,

Yes, please check out this post.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by Jake Pearson - Software Developer, Alion Science and Technology

Thanks, that helped a lot. I would like to be able to filter based on the parent text.  For example, I would show GetType() on the Foo type but not the Goo type.  I think that information is in the Context property.  It looks like the Context property's type has been obfuscated.  Should I get information out of it via reflection is there an easier way?

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

The last post in that other thread talks about which interfaces we are using in each completion list item's Tag property.  You should be able to get what you need there since we store all the reflection data for the related type/member being displayed in the item via those interfaces.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 3 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.