Performance problem with Intellisense

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by pdudday
Version: 11.2.0552
Platform: .NET 4.0
Environment: Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have around 20,000 Items to be shown in the intellisense list, And the intellisense window takes around 5 seconds to show up when ever I type a new word.

Can you suggest what should be done in order to get rid of this issue. Can you also let me know how long actipro takes on an average to show up 10,000 items. Do you have any statistics on this. Also please could you point out to any samples to get the intellisense window display very quickly with huge amount of data.

Many Thanks,

PD.

[Modified 12 years ago]

Comments (1)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Sorry but at the moment I don't think we have any options that would help with this enormous amount of items. If you'd like us to consider some code updates to better handle this scenario, can you put together a new simple sample project that shows the problem? We'd like to see a real world example of what you're doing so that we can debug it, and try to tweak things (or at least provide an option) that will help.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.