ColorEditBox: Question About using ColorEditBox

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by wensheng yan
Version: 11.2.0552

I meet a problem when I using ColorEditBox;

The problem is when I use the code given below:

namespace xmlns:editors="clr-namespace:ActiproSoftware.Windows.Controls.Editors"
<editors:ColorEditBox x:Name="editBox" CheckBoxVisibility="Visible"
SpinnerVisibility="{Binding IsChecked, ElementName=spinnerVisibilityCheckBox, Converter={StaticResource BooleanToVisibilityConverter}}"
Width="200" Margin="0,7,0,0" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Value="Blue" />

I complie the project, system give me a error report, 

Error 1 The property 'Value' was not found in type 'ColorEditBox'. MainContent.xaml

I see the demo and find the 'Value' property is not belong the ColorEditBox, it's belong the TypeSpecificEditBoxBase'1

However, The class TypeSpecificEditBoxBase'1 is a generic type class, and could not using like this:

editorsPrimitives:TypeSpecificEditBoxBase'1.Value

it will told me the character ''' hexadecimal value 0x60, can not be include in a name XML is not valid.

So how to using the editorsPrimitives:TypeSpecificEditBoxBase'1.Value in xaml directly?

Thanks.

Comments (1)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

I'm not sure what the issue could be, as our samples use the Value property like shown above. If you can please put together a small sample project that reproduces your issue and email it over then we can take a closer look. Be sure to remove any executables or change the extension of the zip file to ensure it gets past our email filters.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.