Resizable properties for the toolwindows

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 11.2.0552

Hi,

How to use the resizable property for the tool windows inside the docksite.

Comments (3)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

What resizable property are you referring to?

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal

Hi,

Resizing the height and width of the tool window ..?

If the  above is possible ,Can i block the resizing in the height or resizing in the width ?

For example a sample application consists of the two  tool windows named toolwindow1 and toolwindow2.

I should be able to resize the toolwindow1 according to both height and width and toolwindow2 should be resize only according to the height not according to thye width.

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

We do not currently have support for fixed sized tool windows. I've added this post to that TODO item, so you'll be notified when it's completed.

One problem with your scenario though, is if ToolWindow2 is docked on the top or bottom then it will fill the DockSite horizontally. So if you resize the Window to make it wider, then ToolWindow2 would be resized along with it. So even if you say you want ToolWindow2 to have a fixed width, if it's docked on the top/bottom then it would still be allowed to grow/shrink it's width.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.