Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Studio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added a current line highlighting feature, accessible via the SyntaxEditor.IsCurrentLineHighlightingEnabled property, and a new related QuickStart.
- Tweaked how intra-text tag keys are handled in text line layout.
- Fixed a bug with intra-text adornments and collapsed region interaction.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where some adornment managers might not be recreated properly on document changes.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added indent providers to the C# and VB languages, which provide smart indent features.
- Improved the C# for statement variable resolution.
- Improved the VB implicit line continuation handling.
- Improved the VB grammar's criteria for recognizing a field.
- Fixed a bug where the VB language combined with header/footer text could throw an exception from outlining code.
- Fixed a bug where reflection data didn't store generic type array parameters correctly.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added an indent provider to the XML language, which provides smart indent features.
- Added new IsAutoFocusOnOpenEnabled option to PopupButton to automatically focus the popup content when it is opened.
- Fixed possible NullReferenceException with FocusTracker.
Actipro Software Support