Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Fixed issue with change Background or Foreground of symbology not being immediately applied.
- Fixed potential NullReferenceException with RaftingWindow.
- Fixed potential NullReferenceException with DockSite when using custom content in Workspace.
- Fixed issue with DockSite incorrectly activating associated window when dragging from another application.
- Fixed issue with trying to drag DockingWindow into a descendant linked DockSite.
- Fixed issue with passing ControlSize down from ToolWindowContainer to ToolWindows when starting in the auto-hide state.
- Fixed issue with docking windows taking focus while in the Visual Studio designer.
- Fixed issue with Prism adapter calling Initialize multiple times when using nested DockSites.
- Fixed issue with deserialized RaftingHost elements not always being optimized out.
- Fixed issue with windows being opened and closed quickly when deserializing a RaftingHost with only tracks.
- Fixed issue with properly activating windows with right clicks.
- Added DefaultPartGroupVisibility to PartEditBox to allow default part group to be hidden as needed.
- Added support for restricting user input based on minimum and maximum values in Int64EditBox.
- Fixed issue with restricting user input based on minimum and maximum values in Int32EditBox.
- Fixed issue with toggling the visibility of linear pointers displaying NaN as its value.
- Fixed issue with expanded ICollection objects not using 0-based index for display purposes.
- Fixed issue with using TypeReflectionFactory and CollectionDisplayMode.
- Updated the RecentDocumentMenu.Manager property to better support data binding.
- Fixed some issues with using text search in a ribbon menu.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Left arrow on a secondary popup in a ContextMenu wouldn't close the secondary menu.
- Fixed an issue with content not being presented correctly when setting RibbonWindow's ApplicationName or DocumentName properties in certain scenarios.
- Added a current line highlighting feature, accessible via the SyntaxEditor.IsCurrentLineHighlightingEnabled property, and a new related QuickStart.
- Tweaked how intra-text tag keys are handled in text line layout.
- Fixed a bug where IME wouldn't work inside of TextBoxes within adornments.
- Fixed a bug with intra-text adornments and collapsed region interaction.
- Fixed a bug with allowing file drops on the editor.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where some adornment managers might not be recreated properly on document changes.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added indent providers to the C# and VB languages, which provide smart indent features.
- Improved the C# for statement variable resolution.
- Improved the VB implicit line continuation handling.
- Improved the VB grammar's criteria for recognizing a field.
- Fixed a bug where the VB language combined with header/footer text could throw an exception from outlining code.
- Fixed a bug where reflection data didn't store generic type array parameters correctly.
- Fixed a bug where header/footer text could cause an outlining exception in a certain scenario.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added an indent provider to the XML language, which provides smart indent features.
- Added new IsAutoFocusOnOpenEnabled option to PopupButton to automatically focus the popup content when it is opened.
- Fixed issue with GradientBrushSlider's SelectedBrushChanged event having an incorrect signature for the CLR wrapper event.
Actipro Software Support