Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Studio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added support for ITextVersionRange objects to be created that allow for dynamic tracking mode switches.
- Updated the token tagger caching mechanism to be more efficient.
- Updated how the toggle all outlining feature works.
- Updated the document read-only state to not change editor background color.
- Fixed a bug where the current line highlight might not show properly until the caret was moved.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved IntelliPrompt for VB instance constructors.
- Improved the resolver, especially for lambda expressions.
- Fixed a member resolver bug that could appear when the declaring type had the same name as its containing namespace.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt parameter info might open when typing a comma within strings and comments.
Actipro Software Support