PrismIntegration with Docking

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 11.2.0553

Hi,

As used in the PrismIntegration sample ,I am adding the usercontrols as the tool window in the main application and the usercontrol as the document window that is moved  to the MDI and displayed in the main application.

Now my application consists of the some toolwindows and the document window that is moved to the Mdi with the help of the

documentWindow.MoveToMdi();

But inverted filled  traingle  icon like Toolwindow options is displaying on the top od the TabbedMdiConttainer and i want to hide that icon.

So how to hide the inverted filled traingle icon  displaying at the right top corner of the TabbedMdiContainer of the main application.

Is their any property like CanClose to false  that hides cross buttton on the right top corner of the TabbedMdiContainer of the main application that hides the active files icon of the TabbedMdiContainer of the main application.

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

You can hide that drop-down button (the triangle icon) by configuring the TabbedMdiHost.TabOverflowBehavior property. The drop-down button is The default is Menu, so you'd probably want to set it to Scroll so your users can still access documents that cannot be displayed in the view.

The close button is based on the currently selected window. So you can either set the CanClose property on individual windows, or globally using the DockSite.CanToolWindowsClose or CanDocumentWindowsClose properties.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.