How to use a Standard color picker and Spinner Control in your library

Views for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by maddy
Version: 11.2.0553

Hi ActiPro Team,

I want to use the standard color picker having small small boxes of different colors. As I have  gone through your shared library in which, Color picker was given it was of Advanced Type.

So can you please suggest me the solution how to get the standard color picker and I also want to use a Spinner Control .

So also give a solution for using a spinner control.

Thanks!!

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Our Editors for WPF has a ColorEditBox, which includes the ability to modify individual components of a Color (such as Red, Green, Blue). This can be bound to the SelectedColor of our SpectrumColorPicker. You can also leverage our ColorEditor in our Editors for WPF product, which has this all setup for you already.

If you are using a custom spinner color, then you would need to modify the components of the SelectedColor manually.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by maddy

Actually the problem is all abotu look and feel.

The color picker you are providing is completely different from the color picker I have to use.

I don't want spectrum type of color picker I simply want a standard color picker having small small color boxes. Whenever I click on this picker there should be a pop-up of color boxes and then I will able to chose a color from the boxes which have been poped down under the color picker control.

Does any of your library provide this type of functionalty . I can not send you the screen shot other wise It would be more easier to describe.

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Our Ribbon for WPF product has a color picker like that. You can see it in action in our Ribbon samples.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.