PrismIntegration with Docking

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 11.2.0553

Hi,

As i have installed the actipro software with version  Actipro WPF Studio 2011.2 build 0551.

I am working on the PrismIntegration with docking sample that registers the usercontrols as the corresponding  docking windows in the main shell.

PrismIntegration sample have the ActiproSoftware.Docking.Interop.Prism.Wpf40.dll but that is not provided with the Installted sample project

which is  PrismIntegration.v40.Unity-CSharp.VS2010.

I downloaded that file(ActiproSoftware.Docking.Interop.Prism.Wpf40) and added as the referenece to the PrismIntegration sample and its also consists of ActiproSoftware.Docking.Wpf.dll and ActiproSoftware.Shared.Wpf.dll and run the sample then error is coming ie.

Error 1 Unknown build error, 'Cannot resolve dependency to assembly 'ActiproSoftware.Docking.Wpf351, Version=11.1.545.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=36ff2196ab5654b9' because it has not been preloaded. When using the ReflectionOnly APIs, dependent assemblies must be pre-loaded or loaded on demand through the ReflectionOnlyAssemblyResolve event. Line 5 Position 43.' C:\Documents and Settings\bansalke\My Documents\Actipro Software\WPFStudio\v11.2.0551\PrismIntegration.Unity\PrismIntegration\Views\Tools\ToolboxToolItemView.xaml 5 43 PrismIntegration.v40.Unity-CSharp.VS2010.

As this dll(ActiproSoftware.Docking.Interop.Prism.Wpf40) have the dependency to the  'ActiproSoftware.Docking.Wpf351.dll.

I removed the existing ActiproSoftware.Docking.Wpf.dll and ActiproSoftware.Shared.Wpf.dll and added the 'ActiproSoftware.Docking.Wpf351.dll ,'ActiproSoftware.Shared.Wpf351.dll. then its working fine. but these added dlls are of version 11.1.545.0.

As this new version does not provides the dlls that supports the PrismIntegration with Docking concept.But this is clearly supprted by the previous version ie.11.1.545.0.

So please provide these dlls that provides the functionality of the PrismIntegration with Docking for the new version Actipro WPF Studio 2011.2 build 0551..

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

We do not distribute the ActiproSoftware.Docking.Interop.Prism.Wpf40.dll at this time, we just provide the source code. So you would need to recompile it so that it targets the latest version of our Docking and Shared assemblies. The source can be found at: http://actipro.codeplex.com

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.