Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Fixed issue with list of open documents falling out of sync when closing a floating DocumentWindow.
- Fixed issue with list of open documents falling out of sync when restoring a window to the MDI area.
- Fixed potential NullReferenceException with ContainerSplitter.
- Fixed potential NullReferenceException when showing docking preview.
- Fixed issue with forwarding focus to DockingWindow's content when using view models.
- Fixed issue with AnalogClock incorrectly returning a desired size of infinity when passed an available size of infinity.
- Fixed issue with the close button in the TimeEditor control not being covered by clock and unclickable.
- Fixed issue with the height of a PartEditBox and its derivations being off a pixel depending on whether the hint was currently displayed.
- Fixed issue with using PropertyGrid in WinForms application.
- Updated Backstage to not use the default scrolling mechanism when ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility and ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility are set to Disabled or Hidden.
- Fixed a bug where opening child menus with the right key didn't always properly select the first item.
- Fixed a bug where a ContextMenu that overflows might not show the scroll buttons properly.
- Fixed a bug where a menu item might lose its highlight if the mouse is over a submenu item and Escape is pressed.
- Added support for ITextVersionRange objects to be created that allow for dynamic tracking mode switches.
- Updated the token tagger caching mechanism to be more efficient.
- Updated how the toggle all outlining feature works.
- Updated the completion list item rendering for selected items
- Fixed a bug where the current line highlight might not show properly until the caret was moved.
- Fixed a bug where the selection margin didn't immediately refresh its line modification marks when made visible.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved IntelliPrompt for VB instance constructors.
- Improved the resolver, especially for lambda expressions.
- Fixed a member resolver bug that could appear when the declaring type had the same name as its containing namespace.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt parameter info might open when typing a comma within strings and comments.
Actipro Software Support