AutoHide not working when i am creating the application using PrismIntegration.

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 11.2.0554

Hi,

AutoHide not working when i am creating the application using PrismIntegration with docking and MVVM.

ForExample:

I am able to register the all the usercontrols in the regions as the toolwindow in my main application using PrismIntegration with docking.

Code used is:

<docking:DockSite Grid.Column="0" x:Name="Main Region" AllowDrop="True" CanDocumentWindowsRaft="True"

cal:RegionManager.RegionName="{x:Staticsample:RegionNames.MainRegion}"></docking:DockSite>

<docking:DockSite Grid.Column="2" x:Name="MainRegion2" AllowDrop="True" CanDocumentWindowsRaft="True" cal:RegionMa nager.Region

Name="MainRegion2">
</docking:DockSite>

Means My above application shows that i am registering the two usercontrols in the three respective regions that are MainRegion,MainRegion2.

Each of the above docking windows in the corresponding docksite region has the (CanAutoHide=True) pin in the titlebar.

When i click on the pin(AutoHide) of any of the docking window then my dockingwindow becomes in form of tab but if i hover the mouse on

the tab then its not showing that corresponding toolwindow in that correspoing docksite region.

But same Problem is not coming in the another sample.Difference in these two samples is in my above sample these docking windows are in the

vertically direction as my docksite regions are set vertically.

But for the working sample these docking windows are in the horizontal direction as my docksite regions are set horizontally..

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

Chances are your DockSite is not sized to fill the form. The auto hide is restricted by the size of the DockSite, so if you put a Border around your DockSite and give it a Red border then you can verify it is sized appropriately.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.